The acoustic panels, whose fluent lines are subtly reminiscent of the pleats on a whale’s throat, are made from pressed PET felt. The panels are – if desired – also available with LED lighting to create a truly striking effect.
- acoustic panel made from PET felt
- 4 mm recycled PET felt, made from 113 PET bottles
- available with and without LED lighting
- remote controlled RGB LED lighting
- the use of a French cleat system ensures easy wall mounting
- seamless steelframe, finished with environmentally friendly solvent-free black powder coat
- height: 1100 mm
- width: 1300 mm
- depth: 40 mm
- design: LAMA concept
The more people get involved, the more positive impact we will have.
Are you interested in buying our furniture, or do you want to know more about the technical development?
We’d love to hear from you. Please contact us by clicking the button.
JOIN THE MISSION
Building on our success in the Netherlands, the Plastic Whale Foundation aims to have a wider positive impact through partnerships. We have started working with local partners in the developing world to collect and recycle plastic waste. This creates local jobs with decent pay and work conditions and helps reduce the amount of plastic on landfill sites.