A column table with its own character. T61 is related to table T60, but instead of a square base like table T61, table T61 has a crossfoot base making it a solid table.
The base of the frame creates stability. The column can be epoxied according to corresponding epoxy colour chart. The table top and edge can also be coloured according to the colour chart.
Table series with a robust design.
- Application: table range for areas such as classrooms, offices, team workplaces and so on.
- Frame: epoxy. Height 75 cm.
- Table top: 18 mm melamine, 25 mm melamine (exclusively in colours grijs E0-02, ahorn 45, noten 40, beuken 50, wit E0-00 and eiken cremona 94), 18 mm hpl, 18 mm veneer (kersen 02, ahron, noten, blank eiken or blank beuken). Sizes 80×80 cm, 90×90 cm, 100 cm diameter, 120 cm diameter.
- Table top: 36 mm (double thickness), in relation to 18 mm table top.
- Table top stain colours.
- Multiplex-look plastic edge of 2 mm.
- Glides: in colour or chromed.
Epoxy and lacquer
T61 is designed, developed and produced in Holland.
Made in Holland: Vepa distinguishes itself by producing everything in its own factories in the Netherlands. Our wood, steel plate, steel pipe, powder coat, wood spray, upholstery and final assembly department form a complete production line within one company.
LCA: By using independent life-cycle assessments (LCA) we create insight into the environmental impact of a product. By carrying out an LCA during the first stage of product development, following designs are easier to improve in a later stage. In addition, an LCA also provides insight into the most important factors that contribute to environmental damage. These factors are used as starting points for redesign or as focal points for improvement. The LCAs are executed in accordance with ISO 14044.