Step is a very interesting desk range. The top and frame can be assembled and/or disassembled by tightening or loosening a single screw. This applies to all desks in the Step desk range.
The metal sides have been fitted with a sound absorbing filling. This means, when hit, the sound is quickly absorbed. The inner panel of both metal sides can be removed. Step 4 is equipped with adjustment caps to make sure the desk is level.
The cross-beam creates enough space for leg movement underneath the desk and offers an easy way to implement accessories, such as a 2-sided tiltable cable tray, CPU holder and sockets.
Desk range with a compact, modern design.
- Application: desk range for offices, meeting rooms and so on.
- Ergonomics and comfort: Step 4 offers solutions for cabling and ensures enough space for leg movement. In height adjustable and can be customised according to your wishes.
- Height adjustable: comfort click system (62-85 cm), crank (62-85 cm), electrical (62-85 cm) or sit-stand (65-130 cm).
- Top depth: 80 or 90 cm.
- Melamine, HPL or compact.
- Desk mounted partition.
- Desk drawer.
- 2-sided tiltable cable duct. Conductors for clamping cables into the duct are attached.
- CPU holder.
- Vertically, cables can be threaded through a flexable cable duct or vertical cable duct which can easily be clicked to the leg of the desk.
- Cable clamps (single or double) for underneath table top.
- Surface-mounted and flush-mounted sockets.
- Top can be fitted with cable entry system.
Epoxy and lacquer
Fabric choice desk mounted partitions
Step 4 is designed, developed and produced in Holland.
Made in Holland: Vepa distinguishes itself by producing everything in its own factories in the Netherlands. Our wood, steel plate, steel pipe, powder coat, wood spray, upholstery and final assembly department form a complete production line within one company.
LCA: By using independent life-cycle assessments (LCA) we create insight into the environmental impact of a product. By carrying out an LCA during the first stage of product development, following designs are easier to improve in a later stage. In addition, an LCA also provides insight into the most important factors that contribute to environmental damage. These factors are used as starting points for redesign or as focal points for improvement. The LCAs are executed in accordance with ISO 14044.