Vepa’s Moi lounge furniture range features bench seats, privacy screens and lounge elements with modular dimensions.
Moi offers a suitable solution for every space and situation. Privacy can easily be created by mounting a partition (privacy) screen to the Moi bench. This doesn’t have to be done immediately, but can also be done afterwards.
Moi lounge elements offer a wide range of possibilities: storage and seating space, planter, lighting and electricity. These elements are fully upholstered or provided with a melamine top.
The single, duo and three-seat benches can be designed entirely according to your whishes with seperate back sections, armrests and mounted partition screens.
Choose between a backrest that spans an entire bench, half a bench or only a third of a bench. This way, all sitting, working and meeting setups imaginable can be created. If more privacy is desired, you can also opt for a mounted partition screen.
Lounge bench with modern design.
- Application: environments like offices, waiting rooms and so on.
- Moi lounge bench: single, duo or three seats.
- Base: epoxied according to epoxy colour chart.
- Possibility of adding a backrest for more seating comfort.
- Moi high lounge element: fully upholstered or with a 18 mm melamine top. Optional: lamp or planter recess (22.5 x 22.5 x 5 cm) for art or mummy plants.
- 2-part flush-type socket CC-2 (black, white or aluminum).
- Moi low lounge element: fully upholstered or with a 18 mm melamine top.
- Moi armrest.
- Mounted partition screens.
Epoxy and lacquer
Moi is designed, developed and produced in Holland.
Made in Holland: Vepa distinguishes itself by producing everything in its own factories in the Netherlands. Our wood, steel plate, steel pipe, powder coat, wood spray, upholstery and final assembly department form a complete production line within one company.
LCA: By using independent life-cycle assessments (LCA) we create insight into the environmental impact of a product. By carrying out an LCA during the first stage of product development, following designs are easier to improve in a later stage. In addition, an LCA also provides insight into the most important factors that contribute to environmental damage. These factors are used as starting points for redesign or as focal points for improvement. The LCAs are executed in accordance with ISO 14044.