These ingenious lamps, which get their shape from the barnacles found living on a whale’s skin, are made from pressed recycled PET felt and take LED filament bulbs to minimize energy usage. Ideal for above the boardroom table or as decoration on the wall. The lamps can be used separately, in any number of combinations or even as a stunning installation, to create exactly the lighting effect you’re looking for.
The lamp is available in two sizes and in various compositions.
- Lamp M – height: 152 mm, width: 237 mm and depth: 266 mm.
- Lamp L – height 234 mm, width: 357 mm en depth: 411 mm.
- The lamp is made from 4 mm thick recycled PET felt. 8,3 PET bottles are used in lamp M and 16,6 PET bottles are used for lamp L.
- The lampshade is cut from one single piece, ensuring no leftover material during production.
- Lamp holder mounted on sheet steel panel using cable.
- Naturally energy-efficient LED lighting is used (M: 4W; L: 7W).
The more people get involved, the more positive impact we will have.
Are you interested in buying our furniture, or do you want to know more about the technical development?
We’d love to hear from you. Please contact us by clicking the button.
JOIN THE MISSION
Plastic Whale Circular Furniture is for every company that wants to give substance to its sustainability targets. Together, we want and can make a global impact. 10% of the profit of Plastic Whale Circular Furniture is invested in local projects that deal with the plastic problem in places where it’s needed the most. The first collaboration is with SweepSmart, an organisation that offers professional waste solutions in India. Together with SweepSmart, Plastic Whale Circular Furniture will upgrade the professional organisation of waste disposal installations in India to a level where the collected plastic can be reused for our next furniture range. For more information, visit sweepsmart.org.