Fado has a stable 4-star crossfoot with fixed or swivelling seat or a mobile 5-star base on castors. The inside of the beech wood seat has been upholstered. Standard chromed base. The 5-star base is polished aluminium. Fado is available with medium or high back. Visible beech wood parts can be stained or lacquered in any colour according to corresponding colour chart.
The wooden seat can be stained or lacquered and there is a wide range of fabrics available for the upholstery. With the different available versions of the back you can easily create a Fado chair with a unique character.
Fado is Vepa’s chair for home and office environments.
The 5-star base can be rotated, tilted and adjusted in height.
Chair range with stylish, corporate design.
- Application: chair range for meeting and conference rooms in environments such as offices, team workplaces and so on.
- Ergonomics and comfort: the seat is constructed from nine layers of beech veneer pressed into shape. The slightly concave shape of the seat and the slightly resilient backrest feel comfortable. Provides excellent seating comfort, even when the chair is not placed at a table.
- Base: 4-star swivel, 4-star fixed, 5-star swivel and mobile.
- Seat: stain colour or colour lacquer. Upholstery: balck or white leather.
- Soft castors for hard carpeting.
Epoxy and lacquer
Fado is designed, developed and produced in Holland.
Made in Holland: Vepa distinguishes itself by producing everything in its own factories in the Netherlands. Our wood, steel plate, steel pipe, powder coat, wood spray, upholstery and final assembly department form a complete production line within one company.
LCA: By using independent life-cycle assessments (LCA) we create insight into the environmental impact of a product. By carrying out an LCA during the first stage of product development, following designs are easier to improve in a later stage. In addition, an LCA also provides insight into the most important factors that contribute to environmental damage. These factors are used as starting points for redesign or as focal points for improvement. The LCAs are executed in accordance with ISO 14044.