Beautiful lines in combination with high quality materials, perfect finishing and flexibility; that’s Edge. The Edge desk range perfectly matches the specific demands of the project market.
The Edge desk range meets all ergonomic requirements of the project market. Available as a height adjustable version, either by crank or electrically, as well as a fixed height version.
In the Edge concept the worktop has the same thickness as the frame (42 mm) creating beautiful minimalistic lines. Form, function and ergonomics come together perfectly in the Edge desk range
- Application: desk range for offices and/or meeting rooms.
- Ergonomics and comfort: Step 1 offers solutions for cabling and ensures enough space for leg movement. In height adjustable and can be customised according to your wishes.
- Height adjustable: comfort click system (62-85 cm), crank (62-85 cm), electrical (62-85 cm) or fixed height (75 cm).
- Top depth: 80 or 90 cm. Tables with fixed height are also available with a top depth of 90, 100 or 120 cm.
- Cable duct.
- Flexible cable duct or metal vertical cable duct.
- Cable grommet
- CPU holder.
- Flush-mounted sockets.
Epoxy and lacquer
Edge Basic is designed, developed and produced in Holland.
Made in Holland: Vepa distinguishes itself by producing everything in its own factories in the Netherlands. Our wood, steel plate, steel pipe, powder coat, wood spray, upholstery and final assembly department form a complete production line within one company.
LCA: By using independent life-cycle assessments (LCA) we create insight into the environmental impact of a product. By carrying out an LCA during the first stage of product development, following designs are easier to improve in a later stage. In addition, an LCA also provides insight into the most important factors that contribute to environmental damage. These factors are used as starting points for redesign or as focal points for improvement. The LCAs are executed in accordance with ISO 14044.