The floating worktop and the virtually invisible load-bearing frame is characteristic for Edge Basic. The Edge Basic desk has a high quality finish. The frame is completely seamless thanks to the manual finish.
A workbench is included within the Edge Basic desk range.
Edge Basic duo has worktops that can be adjusted in height independently of each other. The workbench is available in electrically adjustable (65-130 cm) sit-stand version.
InBetween patition walls can be mounted to the desk, offering users more privacy. These partition walls are fully upholstered and available in many colours. InBetween partitions are also available with acoustic filling.
Edge Basic is also available as a meeting or reading table, with a fixed height of 75 cm and 18 mm melamine worktop.
Desk range with floating worktop.
- Application: desk range for offices, meeting rooms and so on.
- Ergonomics and comfort: Edge Basic offers solutions for cabling and ensures enough space for leg movement. Various systems for adjusting height and available in sit-stand version.
- Height adjustable: comfort click system (62-85 cm), crank (62-85 cm), electrical (62-85 cm)
- Height adjustable: sit-stand version, electrical (65-130 cm).
- Fixed height (75 cm)
- Top depth: 80 or 90 cm.
- InBetween wall partitions.
- 2-sided tiltable cable duct.
- Vertically, cables can be threaded through a flexible cable duct or vertical cable duct.
- Flush-mounted sockets.
- CPU holder.
Epoxy and lacquer
Fabric choice wall partitions
Edge Basic is designed, developed and produced in Holland.
Made in Holland: Vepa distinguishes itself by producing everything in its own factories in the Netherlands. Our wood, steel plate, steel pipe, powder coat, wood spray, upholstery and final assembly department form a complete production line within one company.
LCA: By using independent life-cycle assessments (LCA) we create insight into the environmental impact of a product. By carrying out an LCA during the first stage of product development, following designs are easier to improve in a later stage. In addition, an LCA also provides insight into the most important factors that contribute to environmental damage. These factors are used as starting points for redesign or as focal points for improvement. The LCAs are executed in accordance with ISO 14044.